Hereford Make
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing

3 posters

Go down

Introducing Empty Introducing

Post by Christian Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:56 am

Just an area to say hello and discuss how you can help

Christian
Admin

https://herefordmake.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Introducing Empty Re: Introducing

Post by Toft Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:08 am

Hello, nice job getting this up so quick, thank you! I don't really have anything specific to offer, I'm just a general grubby workshop monkey, though I'm doing the facebook page with James and will get to grips with a tumblr once we have some exciting images. If anyone would like to be made an admin on our facebook group thing then send me a message on there and I'll put you on. Flipping thing won't let me post a link to my facebook but I'm Toft Spong-Laski, easy to find me on the make page.
I think it might be an idea if we have a similar thread detailing the stuff we need volunteers for as well.

Toft

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:46 am

Yeah I will get all the topics sorted out sooner rather than later. We can have one for each discipline which would be good. I can also make people moderators on here if needs be. I will continue to add people James has emailed me. I think I can edit so that you can post URLs it is just in basic settings at the moment.

Christian
Admin

https://herefordmake.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by James Baker Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:22 am

Hi Christian, yes thank you for getting this up so quickly. I will add some bits and pieces.

James Baker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum